Related Dog Training Businesses
- Paw Paw K9 Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 684 Roxbury Rd, Paw Paw, IL 61353, USA
- A Whole New Dog Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 3070 Welland Rd, Earlville, IL 60518, USA
- Bunker Hill Dog Training Total: 7 Avg: (4.9)
- 6982 S Bunker Hill Rd, German Valley, IL 61039, USA
- Forest City Dog Training Club Total: 52 Avg: (4.7)
- 6203 Material Ave # 8, Loves Park, IL 61111, USA
- Behave! Dog Training & Behavioral Modification Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 4554 Centerville Rd, Rockford, IL 61102, USA
- Kanosak Canine Training Total: 10 Avg: (5)
- 17318 Barber Greene Rd, Maple Park, IL 60151, USA
- Tails Humane Society Dog Training Center Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 2270 Barber Greene Rd, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA
- Teacher's Pet K-9 School Total: 13 Avg: (4.6)
- 15408 Plank Rd, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA
- Dave's Doggie Den Total: 51 Avg: (4.6)
- 107 St Louis Ave, Rockford, IL 61104, USA
- The Dogfather dog training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 2522, 1210 Harlem Rd, Machesney Park, IL 61115, United States
Adding a pet dog to your household is always a very amazing choice. It is also decision that comes along with many essential decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The earlier you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Ashton, the easier it will be to minimize unwanted and unpleasant behaviors. This is because from the beginning you are setting up clear boundaries and rules for your dog to follow. By withholding training from your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and sadly might be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a child without any rules or boundaries, they will push their limits over and over again and can normally be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been taught what is expected of them and what is ok and what is not appropriate.
Getting your dog trained properly is probably one of the best things that you can possibly do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also often tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are providing mental stimulation; which allows them to use their brain rather than becoming bored and trying to find ways to amuse themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a shelter; which is exactly why it is so vital to start training your dog early. And if you don’t know how to train your dog or how to correct problem behaviors; then it is best to meet with a professional dog trainer in Ashton. They’ll be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Ashton
Ashton is a village in Lee County, Illinois, United States. The population was 972 at the 2010 census, down from 1,142 in 2000.
Ashton was originally called Ogle Station, but it was afterwards changed in order to avoid confusion with Ogle County, Illinois. A tornado hit the town on April 9, 2015 at 6:40 pm CDT.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: