Related Dog Training Businesses
- Golden Standard Canine Training Total: 48 Avg: (5)
- 1633 E Walnut St, Carbondale, IL 62902, USA
- (618) 534-1642,
- Canine Team Training Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 204 Candlewood Dr, De Soto, IL 62924, USA
- (618) 867-3023,
- Ready Set Sit LLC Total: 14 Avg: (5)
- 115 S Sycamore St, Elkville, IL 62932, USA
- (618) 923-1871,
- Extreme K-9 Total: 17 Avg: (4.9)
- 1888 Wolf Creek Rd, Carbondale, IL 62902, USA
- (618) 964-1000,
- Doggie Stylez Inc Total: 44 Avg: (4.8)
- 1012 W Main St, Marion, IL 62959, USA
- (618) 889-4712,
- Sit Service Dogs Total: 3 Avg: (4.3)
- 519 Kilpatrick Rd, Ava, IL 62907, USA
- (618) 426-5666,
- Jagger's Doggie Daycare, Dog Grooming, Training & Boarding Total: 43 Avg: (4.7)
- 414 Main St, Mt Vernon, IL 62864, USA
- (618) 316-7021,
Adding a pet dog to your household is always a very exciting choice. It is also a choice that involves a lot of essential decisions that will need to be made– one being when to start training your new dog. The sooner you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Freeman Spur, the easier it will be to minimize unwanted and bad behaviors. This is because from the start you are setting up clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and unfortunately can possibly be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a young child without any rules or boundaries, they will push their limits over and over again and can normally be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just never been shown what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is unacceptable.
Having your dog trained properly is probably among one of the best things that you can do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are providing mental stimulation; which allows them to use their brain instead of becoming bored and seeking out ways to amuse themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or given up to a shelter; which is exactly why it is so vital to start training your dog early. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to correct problem behaviors; then it is best to meet with a dog trainer in Freeman Spur. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Freeman Spur
Freeman Spur is a village in Franklin and Williamson counties in the U.S. state of Illinois. The population was 287 at the 2010 census.
According to the 2010 census, Freeman Spur has a total area of 0.403 square miles (1.04 km2), of which 0.4 square miles (1.04 km2) (or 99.26%) is land and 0.003 square miles (0.01 km2) (or 0.74%) is water.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: