Related Dog Training Businesses
- Sev's Smarty Paws LLC Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 613 Stearn Dr, Genoa, IL 60135, USA
- (815) 793-4400,
- Burlingame Pointing Labs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 30802 Carolwood Dr, Genoa, IL 60135, USA
- (815) 761-7538,
- Teacher's Pet K-9 School Total: 13 Avg: (4.6)
- 15408 Plank Rd, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA
- (815) 895-3866,
- PetSafe Pro of Northwest IL Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 133 N State St, Genoa, IL 60135, USA
- (815) 509-9137,
- Kanosak Canine Training Total: 10 Avg: (5)
- 17318 Barber Greene Rd, Maple Park, IL 60151, USA
- (815) 899-4335,
- Topnotch K9 Dog Training Total: 3 Avg: (4.7)
- 25016 Jackson Rd, Marengo, IL 60152, USA
- (815) 505-4450,
- Car-Dun-Al Dog Obedience Training Club Total: 20 Avg: (4.2)
- 10783 Wolf Dr, Huntley, IL 60142, USA
- (847) 669-8788,
- Huckleberry's Pet Parlor Total: 52 Avg: (4.5)
- 423 N Main St, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA
- (815) 899-3435,
Adding a dog to your household is typically a very fulfilling choice. It is also a choice that involves quite a few key decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The sooner you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Genoa, the easier it will be to avoid undesirable and unpleasant habits. This is because from the start you are establishing clear boundaries and rules for your dog to follow. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and regrettably could be putting them on the wrong path. Similar to a young child without rules or boundaries, they will push their limits regularly again and can commonly be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been shown what is expected of them and what is ok and what is unacceptable.
Having your dog trained correctly is quite possibly just one of the best things that you can possibly do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also usually tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are giving mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than being bored and seeking out ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or given up to a shelter; which is why it is so vital to start training your dog as soon as possible. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to correct unwanted behaviors; then it is always best to consult a professional dog trainer in Genoa. They’ll be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Genoa
Genoa is a city in the north-east corner of DeKalb County, Illinois, United States. It is located on the historic Galena-Chicago stagecoach route. At the 2010 census the city had a population of 5,193, up from 4,169 in 2000.
Genoa was settled as early as 1835 by Thomas Madison, an American Revolutionary War soldier from Ashtabula County, Ohio. He named Genoa after a town of the same name in New York. Genoa was incorporated as a village in 1876 and as a city on September 9, 1911.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: