Related Dog Training Businesses
- Jagger's Doggie Daycare, Dog Grooming, Training & Boarding Total: 43 Avg: (4.7)
- 414 Main St, Mt Vernon, IL 62864, USA
- Kranky K9 Dog Training Total: 21 Avg: (5)
- 1409 E Hwy 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269, USA
- The Family Pooch Trainer Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 1343 Trails End Rd, Greenville, IL 62246, USA
- Devine Pet Care Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Coal Mine Rd, Trenton, IL 62293, USA
- Sullys School of Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Four Pawz Training K-9's LLC. Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 1708 N Belt E, Belleville, IL 62221, USA
- Five Star Sporting Dogs Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 8253 N Nason Ln, Mt Vernon, IL 62864, USA
- DogSmarts Dog Training Total: 1 Avg: (1)
- 1622 Frontage Rd, O'Fallon, IL 62269, USA
- Got Your Six Support Dogs Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 407 Beltline Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Bullibone Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 17707 E Angling Rd, Mt Vernon, IL 62864, USA
Adding a dog to your family is always a really wonderful decision. It is also decision that comes with a lot of crucial decisions that will need to be made– one being when to start training your new dog. The sooner you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Huey, the easier it will be to eliminate undesirable and unpleasant habits. This is because from the start you are establishing clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By withholding training from your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and regrettably may be putting them on the wrong path. Just like a kid without any rules or boundaries, they will push their limits over and over again and can quite often be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been shown what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is not appropriate.
Getting your dog trained correctly is perhaps just one of the best things that you might do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also often tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are offering mental stimulation; which allows them to use their brain rather than becoming bored and seeking out ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or given up to a dog rescue; which is the reason why it is so vital to start training your dog early on. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to stop problem behaviors; then it is always best to meet with a professional dog trainer in Huey. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Huey
Huey is a village in Clinton County, Illinois, in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the village population was 169.
Huey is located in eastern Clinton County at 38°36′17″N 89°17′29″W / 38.60472°N 89.29139°W / 38.60472; -89.29139 (38.604621, -89.291508). U.S. Route 50 passes north of the village, leading 4 miles (6 km) west to Carlyle, the county seat, and east 9 miles (14 km) to Sandoval.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: