Related Dog Training Businesses
- Shawnee Hills Retrievers Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 11571 Oscar Rd, La Center, KY 42056, USA
- Lodi Kennels Total: 7 Avg: (4.4)
- 10550 Childress Rd, West Paducah, KY 42086, USA
- Extreme K-9 Total: 17 Avg: (4.9)
- 1888 Wolf Creek Rd, Carbondale, IL 62902, USA
- Glamour Pups Grooming Total: 5 Avg: (5)
- 309 Pugh Rd, Paducah, KY 42003, USA
- Stonecreek Kennels Total: 14 Avg: (4.2)
- 470 Bryant Ford Rd, Paducah, KY 42003, USA
- Elite K-9, Inc. Total: 12 Avg: (4.5)
- 7660 Mayfield Rd, Boaz, KY 42027, USA
- Hickory Hollows Terriers Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 5060 KY-440, Hickory, KY 42051, USA
- Joppa High School Total: 2 Avg: (4.5)
- 911 Joppa N Ave, Joppa, IL 62953, USA
- Dog Dynasty Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 1433 N 8th St, Paducah, KY 42001, USA
- PetSmart Total: 606 Avg: (4.2)
- 2929 James Sanders Blvd Ste F, Paducah, KY 42001, USA
Adding a dog to your family is normally a very wonderful decision. It is also a choice that includes numerous vital decisions that will need to be made– one being when to start training your new dog. The earlier you begin training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Joppa, the easier it will be to minimize undesirable and unpleasant behaviors. This is because from the beginning you are setting clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and often can be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a young child with no rules or boundaries, they will push their limits again and again again and can usually be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been shown what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is unacceptable.
Having your dog trained properly is perhaps among one of the best things that you can do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also often tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are supplying mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than becoming bored and searching for ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a shelter; which is the reason that it is so vital to start training your dog as soon as possible. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to stop unwanted behaviors; then it is best to meet with a professional dog trainer in Joppa. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Joppa
Joppa is a village in Massac County, Illinois, United States, along the Ohio River. The population was 409 in year 2000. It is part of the Paducah, KY-IL Micropolitan Statistical Area.
During the first of the 19th century, a riverboat landing known as Copeland’s Landing operated at what is now Joppa. In the early 1870s, A.J. Kuykendall, a prominent local land owner, and Jesse Baccus, who operated a local sawmill, decided to establish a town. They named the town after the Biblical city of Joppa (in modern Israel). After the arrival of the railroad in 1900, the village thrived for several years as a river-to-rail transloading station. Joppa incorporated in 1901.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: