Related Dog Training Businesses
- Sonya's Good Dog Services LLC Total: 16 Avg: (4.5)
- 6192 US-34, Oswego, IL 60543, USA
- Imprinted Paws Total: 12 Avg: (4.7)
- 5019 Grove Rd, Oswego, IL 60543, USA
- Paws In Time Oswego Total: 13 Avg: (4.9)
- 456 Treasure Dr, Oswego, IL 60543, USA
- DeOGe Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 86 Saugatuck Rd, Montgomery, IL 60538, USA
- Narnia Pet Behavior & Training Total: 24 Avg: (4.5)
- 10143 Clow Creek Rd, Plainfield, IL 60585, USA
- The Pets' Home Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 3601 Plainfield Rd, Oswego, IL 60543, USA
- Top Notch Kennels, Inc. Total: 74 Avg: (4.8)
- 2175 Collins Rd, Oswego, IL 60543, USA
- See Spot Swim Total: 16 Avg: (4.9)
- 2285 Cornell Ave, Montgomery, IL 60538, USA
- camp gone to the dogs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 860 Cloverfield Ln, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
- Sit Means Sit Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- IL-59, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
Adding a puppy to your household is normally a very exciting choice. It is also decision that comes along with numerous essential decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The earlier you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Oswego, the easier it will be to avoid unwanted and bad behaviors. This is because from the beginning you are setting clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and unfortunately can be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a child without rules or boundaries, they will push their limits again and again again and can often be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just never been shown what is expected of them and what is ok and what is unacceptable.
Having your dog trained correctly is quite possibly just one of the best things that you might do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also usually tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are offering mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use instead of being bored and looking for ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or given up to a shelter; which is why it is so important to start training your dog early. And if you don’t know how to train your dog or how to correct unwanted behaviors; then it is always best to talk to a dog trainer in Oswego. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Oswego
Oswego /ɒsˈwiːɡoʊ/ is a village in Kendall County, Illinois, United States. The village population as of the 2010 census was 30,355, more than double its population of 13,326 in 2000. Oswego is the largest municipality located completely within Kendall County.
In 1833, William Smith Wilson, his wife Rebecca, and his brother-in-law Daniel Pearce moved to the area now known as Oswego. The land belonged to the local Potawatomi, Ottawa, and Chippewa tribes, but the United States government removed the Native Americans when the government started surveying the land along the Fox River in Kendall County. In 1842, the federal government placed the land for sale at an established price of $1.25 an acre.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: