Related Dog Training Businesses
- Dog Training Now Total: 121 Avg: (4.8)
- 317 S Roselle Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60193, USA
- Aqua Dog, Inc. Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 1144, 219 Wellesley Ln, Schaumburg, IL 60193, United States
- Petco Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 60 E Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
- Golden Companion Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 701 Wicker Ave, Streamwood, IL 60107, USA
- Paw Law Dog Training & Daycare Total: 9 Avg: (3.1)
- 1053 E Lake St, Hanover Park, IL 60133, USA
- Happy Pet Parlor Total: 96 Avg: (4.3)
- 672 S Meacham Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, USA
- The Obedience Center Total: 12 Avg: (4.8)
- 2105 Hicks Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008, USA
- Perfect Pooch Training & Behavior Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Streamwood, IL 60107, USA
- A Closer Bond Dog Training Center Total: 19 Avg: (4.8)
- 550 W Wood St Unit 300, Palatine, IL 60067, USA
- German Shepherd Dog Training Total: 24 Avg: (3.8)
- 4925 County Farm Rd, Hanover Park, IL 60133, USA
Adding a pet dog to your family is always a very exciting choice. It is also a choice that comes along with a number of essential decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The sooner you begin training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Schaumburg, the easier it will be to minimize unwanted and unpleasant behaviors. This is because from the beginning you are setting clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By withholding training from your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and unfortunately can possibly be putting them on the wrong path. Similar to a young child without rules or boundaries, they will push their limits again and again again and can quite often be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been taught what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is unacceptable.
Having your dog trained correctly is probably among the best things that you can do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are providing mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than being bored and seeking ways to amuse themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a dog rescue; which is the key reason why it is so important to start training your dog early. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to stop problem behaviors; then it is best to consult a professional dog trainer in Schaumburg. They’ll be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Schaumburg
Schaumburg /ˈʃɔːmbɜːrɡ/ is a village in Cook County and DuPage County in northeastern Illinois, United States. It is a northwestern suburb of Chicago and part of the Golden Corridor. Schaumburg is roughly 28 miles (45 km) northwest of the Chicago Loop and 10 miles (16 km) northwest of O’Hare International Airport. As of the 2010 census, the village had a total population of 74,227.
In 2018, the Village of Schaumburg was ranked the Best Place to Live in Illinois by MONEY Magazine. In 2017, Money ranked Schaumburg the 9th best place to live in the United States.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: