Related Dog Training Businesses
- Sullys School of Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Unleashed Grooming Training and Daycare Total: 25 Avg: (4.7)
- 1817, 710 S Main St, Troy, IL 62294, United States
- cindy's critter camp Total: 298 Avg: (4)
- 1330 S Center St, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- Got Your Six Support Dogs Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 407 Beltline Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Kranky K9 Dog Training Total: 22 Avg: (5)
- 1409 E Hwy 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269, USA
- Soul Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 3407 S State Rte 157, Glen Carbon, IL 62034, USA
- Kennelwood Pet Resort Total: 84 Avg: (4.8)
- 4967 IL-159, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- DogSmarts Dog Training Total: 1 Avg: (1)
- 1622 Frontage Rd, O'Fallon, IL 62269, USA
- Benny's Bed and Biscuits Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 2330 South Carter Center, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- Dog Guard of Metro East St Louis Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 2330 S Center St, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
Adding a pet dog to your household is often a really fulfilling choice. It is also a choice that accompanies plenty of significant decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The sooner you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Troy, the easier it will be to avoid undesirable and bad behaviors. This is because from the beginning you are establishing clear boundaries and rules for your dog to follow. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and often may possibly be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a young child without any rules or boundaries, they will push their limits over and over again and can normally be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been taught what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is not appropriate.
Getting your dog trained correctly is quite possibly one of the best things that you can do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also usually tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are giving mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than becoming bored and searching for ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a shelter; which is why it is so crucial to start training your dog early on. And if you don’t know how to train your dog or how to stop unwanted behaviors; then it is best to speak to a dog trainer in Troy. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Troy
Troy is a city in Madison County, Illinois, United States. The population was 9,888 at the 2010 census.
Troy is part of the St. Louis Metropolitan Statistical Area. Its namesake in Lincoln County, Missouri is also part of this MSA, making it (along with the two O’Fallons in Illinois and Missouri) one of the few pairs of like-named municipalities to be part of the same MSA.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: