Related Dog Training Businesses
- JAMES & SANDRA TRUITT Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 26050 Valley Dr, Bettendorf, IA 52722, USA
- Contented Canines Total: 29 Avg: (4.6)
- 120 34th St, Moline, IL 61265, USA
- Karma Dog Training Davenport A gentle, effective, and enlightened approach to dog training August 13, 2016 Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 4800 Devils Glen Rd, Bettendorf, IA 52722, USA
- Dog Guard Illinois & Iowa Total: 5 Avg: (5)
- 28181 229th St, Le Claire, IA 52753, USA
- The Paddling Pooch K-9 Aqua Fitness & Nutrition Total: 12 Avg: (4.3)
- 2491 53rd Ave, Bettendorf, IA 52722, USA
- SaSheba Homemade Dog Treats Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 504 6th St, Colona, IL 61241, USA
- Quad Cities Dog Obedience Club Total: 4 Avg: (3.8)
- 804 2nd Ave W, Milan, IL 61264, USA
- Scott County Kennel Club Total: 8 Avg: (4.3)
- 2002 W River Dr, Davenport, IA 52802, USA
- Dog Training USA Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 400 E Pearl St, Geneseo, IL 61254, USA
- Countryside Kennel Total: 16 Avg: (5)
- 4725 230th St N, Port Byron, IL 61275, USA
Adding a pet dog to your household is always a very wonderful choice. It is also a choice that involves plenty of very important decisions that will need to be made– one being when to start training your new dog. The sooner you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Hampton, the easier it will be to eliminate undesirable and bad habits. This is because from the beginning you are setting clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and often may possibly be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a young child without rules or boundaries, they will push their limits repeatedly again and can oftentimes be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been shown what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is not appropriate.
Getting your dog trained correctly is probably among the best things that you can do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also usually tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are supplying mental stimulation; which allows them to use their brain instead of becoming bored and seeking out ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a dog rescue; which is the reason that it is so important to start training your dog early. And if you don’t know how to train your dog or how to correct problem behaviors; then it is always best to consult a professional dog trainer in Hampton. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Hampton
Hampton is a village in Rock Island County, Illinois, United States. The population was 1,863 at the 2010 census.
The village was originally in territory claimed by the Sauk and Fox Indians, and several Woodland era Native mounds are located in the village limits, and in the adjacent Illiniwek Forest Preserve. The village in 1834 was platted as “Milan” (not the village 13 miles south-southwest in Illinois—see Milan, Illinois for more). The “paper town” did not sell initially because of the swampy riverfront, and being adjacent to the north end of the Rock Island Rapids. However, settlers drained the swamps by the end of the 19th century, and the village was founded by 1900 as Hampton— the original name of Milan, Illinois. Black’s Store, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was the first mercantile store to open in Northwest Illinois.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: