Related Dog Training Businesses
- Kennelwood Pet Resort Total: 84 Avg: (4.8)
- 4967 IL-159, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- cindy's critter camp Total: 297 Avg: (4)
- 1330 S Center St, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- Dog Guard of Metro East St Louis Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 2330 S Center St, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- Benny's Bed and Biscuits Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 2330 South Carter Center, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- Soul Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 3407 S State Rte 157, Glen Carbon, IL 62034, USA
- Got Your Six Support Dogs Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 407 Beltline Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Sullys School of Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Purrpawsfull Pet Care LLC Total: 4 Avg: (4.5)
- 4832 Danielle Ct, Granite City, IL 62040, USA
- Kranky K9 Dog Training Total: 21 Avg: (5)
- 1409 E Hwy 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269, USA
- Dog Sports at Kim's Total: 41 Avg: (4.8)
- 1951 Townsley Ln, Caseyville, IL 62232, USA
Adding a puppy to your household is typically a really fantastic decision. It is also decision that comes with quite a few vital decisions that will need to be made– one being when to start training your new dog. The sooner you begin training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Maryville, the easier it will be to minimize unwanted and unpleasant behaviors. This is because from the start you are setting clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By withholding training from your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and often could be putting them on the wrong path. Similar to a child without any rules or boundaries, they will push their limits over and over again and can often be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just never been shown what is expected of them and what is ok and what is not appropriate.
Getting your dog trained correctly is probably among the best things that you might do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are providing mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than becoming bored and looking for ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or given up to a shelter; which is the reason that it is so crucial to start training your dog early on. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to stop unwanted behaviors; then it is always best to consult a professional dog trainer in Maryville. They’ll be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Maryville
Maryville is a village in Madison County, Illinois, United States. The population was 7,487 at the 2010 census, an increase of 61.0% since the 2000 census.
Coal mining was historically the principal industry in Maryville. Maryville was incorporated on July 21, 1902.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: