Related Dog Training Businesses
- K9 Performance Center Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 61020, IL-72, Davis Junction, IL 61020, United States
- Tails Humane Society Dog Training Center Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 2270 Barber Greene Rd, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA
- Teacher's Pet K-9 School Total: 13 Avg: (4.6)
- 15408 Plank Rd, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA
- Kanosak Canine Training Total: 10 Avg: (5)
- 17318 Barber Greene Rd, Maple Park, IL 60151, USA
- Behave! Dog Training & Behavioral Modification Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 4554 Centerville Rd, Rockford, IL 61102, USA
- Paw Paw K9 Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 684 Roxbury Rd, Paw Paw, IL 61353, USA
- Burlingame Pointing Labs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 30802 Carolwood Dr, Genoa, IL 60135, USA
- A Whole New Dog Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 3070 Welland Rd, Earlville, IL 60518, USA
- Sev's Smarty Paws LLC Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 613 Stearn Dr, Genoa, IL 60135, USA
- Bark Park Total: 12 Avg: (4.1)
- 901 S Main St, Rochelle, IL 61068, USA
Adding a pet dog to your household is normally a very fulfilling choice. It is also decision that includes quite a few significant decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The earlier you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Rochelle, the easier it will be to stop undesirable and bad habits. This is because from the beginning you are setting up clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By withholding training from your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and sadly may possibly be putting them on the wrong path. Similar to a child with no rules or boundaries, they will push their limits again and again again and can quite often be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been shown what is expected of them and what is ok and what is unacceptable.
Having your dog trained correctly is undoubtedly one of the best things that you can do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are supplying mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than becoming bored and seeking ways to amuse themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a dog rescue; which is the reason why it is so vital to start training your dog as soon as possible. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to stop problem behaviors; then it is always best to speak to a dog trainer in Rochelle. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Rochelle
Rochelle is a city in Ogle County, Illinois, United States. The population was 9,574 at the 2010 census, up from 9,424 at the 2000 census. Rochelle is approximately 80 miles (130 km) west of Chicago and 25 miles (40 km) south of Rockford.
Originally named Hickory Grove, the town sits at the intersection of two rail lines. Having a number of granaries holding corn, wheat and other crops for shipping eastward, the town was an important rail link for farmers. During the Civil War, an arsonist burned some of the granaries. He was arrested but vigilantes stormed the local jail and hanged him from a tree. The town then was called Hang Town by locals and travelers. Later in the local pharmacy, some of the city fathers were discussing the problem of lack of people coming to reside in the town. It was agreed a new name was necessary. One of the men reached up on a shelf and picked up a bottle of Rochelle Salts, saying Rochelle would be a good name for the town.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: