Related Dog Training Businesses
- Sullys School of Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Got Your Six Support Dogs Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 407 Beltline Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Dog Sports at Kim's Total: 41 Avg: (4.8)
- 1951 Townsley Ln, Caseyville, IL 62232, USA
- Northgate Small Animal Hosptial Total: 70 Avg: (4.8)
- 1497 Vandalia St, Collinsville, IL 62234, USA
- Soul Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 3407 S State Rte 157, Glen Carbon, IL 62034, USA
- cindy's critter camp Total: 297 Avg: (4)
- 1330 S Center St, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- Kranky K9 Dog Training Total: 21 Avg: (5)
- 1409 E Hwy 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269, USA
- DogSmarts Dog Training Total: 1 Avg: (1)
- 1622 Frontage Rd, O'Fallon, IL 62269, USA
- Dog Guard of Metro East St Louis Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 2330 S Center St, Maryville, IL 62062, USA
- Purrpawsfull Pet Care LLC Total: 4 Avg: (4.5)
- 4832 Danielle Ct, Granite City, IL 62040, USA
Adding a dog to your family is always a truly wonderful decision. It is also decision that involves a lot of significant decisions that will need to be made– one being when to start training your new dog. The sooner you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Collinsville, the easier it will be to eliminate unwanted and bad behaviors. This is because from the beginning you are establishing clear boundaries and rules for your dog to follow. By withholding training from your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and often could be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a young child without any rules or boundaries, they will push their limits again and again again and can often be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just never been taught what is expected of them and what is ok and what is not appropriate.
Getting your dog trained properly is probably one of the best things that you can possibly do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are supplying mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than being bored and searching for ways to amuse themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a shelter; which is exactly why it is so important to start training your dog early on. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to stop problem behaviors; then it is best to meet with a professional dog trainer in Collinsville. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Collinsville
Collinsville is a city located mainly in Madison County, and partially in St. Clair County, both in Illinois. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 25,579, an increase from 24,707 in 2000. Collinsville is approximately 12 miles from St. Louis, Missouri and is considered part of that city’s Metro-East area. It is the site of the Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower, the world’s largest ketchup bottle, and is the world’s horseradish capital.
Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, a National Historic Landmark and UNESCO World Heritage Site, extends beyond the boundaries of the city toward the west. This prehistoric urban complex is estimated to have had a population of thousands at its peak, long before European exploration in the area. Monks Mound, the largest man-made earthwork in North America, is part of this complex.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: