Related Dog Training Businesses
- Kanosak Canine Training Total: 10 Avg: (5)
- 17318 Barber Greene Rd, Maple Park, IL 60151, USA
- Markay Dog Training Inc Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 3N265 Spring Wood Ln, Elburn, IL 60119, USA
- Tails Humane Society Dog Training Center Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 2270 Barber Greene Rd, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA
- Teacher's Pet K-9 School Total: 13 Avg: (4.6)
- 15408 Plank Rd, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA
- Affinity Dog Training Inc Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 7N330 Homeward Glen Dr, St. Charles, IL 60175, USA
- Kountry Pet Resort Total: 133 Avg: (4.5)
- 12N911 Hwy 20, Hampshire, IL 60140, USA
- Dash K-9 Sports Total: 7 Avg: (4.4)
- 2627 Kaneville Ct, Geneva, IL 60134, USA
- Woofbeach Sands Total: 42 Avg: (4.7)
- 238 S Randall Rd, South Elgin, IL 60177, USA
- SFK9 Dog Training Total: 13 Avg: (4.5)
- 125 N La Fox St, South Elgin, IL 60177, USA
- Sev's Smarty Paws LLC Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 613 Stearn Dr, Genoa, IL 60135, USA
Adding a dog to your family is always a truly exciting choice. It is also decision that accompanies a lot of vital decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The sooner you start training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Maple Park, the easier it will be to stop unwanted and bad behaviors. This is because from the start you are setting up clear boundaries and rules for your dog to abide by. By withholding training from your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and sadly can be putting them on the wrong path. Similar to a kid with no rules or boundaries, they will push their limits over and over again and can usually be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just never been shown what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is not appropriate.
Having your dog trained correctly is quite possibly just one of the best things that you might do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are giving mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than becoming bored and searching for ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a shelter; which is exactly why it is so vital to start training your dog early. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to correct unwanted behaviors; then it is always best to consult a dog trainer in Maple Park. They’ll be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Maple Park
Maple Park is a village in DeKalb and Kane counties in the U.S. state of Illinois. The population was 1,310 at the 2010 census, up from 765 in 2000. Maple Park was formerly known as Lodi.
Maple Park was originally called “Lodi”, after Lodi, Lombardy. The present name comes from a nearby grove of sugar maple trees. A post office called “Lodi” was established first in 1837, and the post office was renamed “Maple Park” in 1880.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: