Related Dog Training Businesses
- Tails Humane Society Dog Training Center Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 2270 Barber Greene Rd, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA
- Paw Paw K9 Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 684 Roxbury Rd, Paw Paw, IL 61353, USA
- A Whole New Dog Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 3070 Welland Rd, Earlville, IL 60518, USA
- Kanosak Canine Training Total: 10 Avg: (5)
- 17318 Barber Greene Rd, Maple Park, IL 60151, USA
- Teacher's Pet K-9 School Total: 13 Avg: (4.6)
- 15408 Plank Rd, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA
- Markay Dog Training Inc Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 3N265 Spring Wood Ln, Elburn, IL 60119, USA
- Sonya's Good Dog Services LLC Total: 16 Avg: (4.5)
- 6192 US-34, Oswego, IL 60543, USA
- Forest City Dog Training Club Total: 52 Avg: (4.7)
- 6203 Material Ave # 8, Loves Park, IL 61111, USA
- K-9 Country Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 15607 Phillips Rd, Hinckley, IL 60520, USA
- Discover Pet Training LLC Total: 6 Avg: (4.7)
- 3073 E 18th Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350, USA
Adding a puppy to your household is always a truly enjoyable choice. It is also decision that accompanies a lot of crucial decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The earlier you begin training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Steward, the easier it will be to eliminate unwanted and unpleasant habits. This is because from the beginning you are setting up clear boundaries and rules for your dog to follow. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and unfortunately can be putting them on the wrong path. Just like a young child without rules or boundaries, they will push their limits over and over again and can commonly be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just never been shown what is expected of them and what is ok and what is unacceptable.
Getting your dog trained properly is quite possibly one of the best things that you can possibly do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also usually tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are offering mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use rather than becoming bored and searching for ways to amuse themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or given up to a dog rescue; which is why it is so essential to start training your dog as soon as possible. And if you don’t know how to train your dog or how to correct problem behaviors; then it is always best to consult a dog trainer in Steward. They’ll be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Steward
Steward is a village in Lee County, Illinois, United States. The population was 256 at the 2010 census, down from 271 in 2000.
Steward, Illinois, was named for Wesley Steward, who in 1855 came to this area in Alto Township to settle the land owned by his father, Marcus Steward. John Grimes built the first house in Alto Township in Plum Thicket in 1847, located east on the outskirts of the village as it is today. In 1861, Mr. Steward married and built the first farm house in the location of Steward, which is still standing. The town is located in the west central part of Alto Township and the northeast part of Lee County. Mr. Steward was influential in getting the Chicago and Iowa Railroad, now known as the Burlington Northern, through the township extending from Hinckley, Illinois to Rochelle, Illinois completed in 1870. The Village Hall on Main Street is one of the oldest buildings in existence and the jail cells bought in 1903 and housed in the building are still one of the few reminders of the early days (not used). In 1872 Mr. Steward built the first elevator at the east end of Main Street run by steam. The history of the elevators in Steward over the years is a story in itself. The first house in Steward after the town’s formation is on John Street, also standing today, built in 1872.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: