Related Dog Training Businesses
- Dog Training USA Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 400 E Pearl St, Geneseo, IL 61254, USA
- Tip Top Dog Training Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 24074 S County Rd, Galva, IL 61434, USA
- Front & Finish Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 2310 US-150, Wataga, IL 61488, USA
- SaSheba Homemade Dog Treats Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 504 6th St, Colona, IL 61241, USA
- Contented Canines Total: 29 Avg: (4.6)
- 120 34th St, Moline, IL 61265, USA
- Quad Cities Dog Obedience Club Total: 4 Avg: (3.8)
- 804 2nd Ave W, Milan, IL 61264, USA
- Personal Family Dog Trainer Total: 1 Avg: (3)
- 2371 95th Ave, Viola, IL 61486, USA
- Karma Dog Training Davenport A gentle, effective, and enlightened approach to dog training August 13, 2016 Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 4800 Devils Glen Rd, Bettendorf, IA 52722, USA
- Dog Guard Illinois & Iowa Total: 5 Avg: (5)
- 28181 229th St, Le Claire, IA 52753, USA
- JAMES & SANDRA TRUITT Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 26050 Valley Dr, Bettendorf, IA 52722, USA
Adding a pet dog to your family is often a very fantastic choice. It is also a choice that comes with different essential decisions that will need to be made– one being when to begin training your new dog. The sooner you begin training your dog with a professional dog trainer in Cambridge, the easier it will be to avoid undesirable and unpleasant behaviors. This is because from the start you are establishing clear boundaries and rules for your dog to follow. By not training your dog, you are not doing any favors by your dog and unfortunately may be putting them on the wrong path. Much like a young child without any rules or boundaries, they will push their limits again and again again and can normally be unpleasant to be around. And to no fault of their own, they have just not been taught what is expected of them and what is appropriate and what is unacceptable.
Having your dog trained properly is perhaps just one of the best things that you can possibly do for him or her. Not only do they respond to the commands that you give, but they also usually tend to be far happier, and more fulfilled dogs compared to dogs that are not. This is because you are providing mental stimulation; which allows them to put their brain to use instead of becoming bored and searching for ways to entertain themselves. Trained dogs are also less likely to end being re-homed, euthanized, or surrendered to a shelter; which is the key reason why it is so crucial to start training your dog early. And if you are unsure how to train your dog or how to correct unwanted behaviors; then it is best to consult a dog trainer in Cambridge. They will be able to help you to better understand what your dog may need.
More About Cambridge
Cambridge is a village in Henry County, Illinois, United States. The population was 2,160 at the 2010 census, down from 2,180 in 2000. It is the county seat of Henry County.
Before 1843, the land where Cambridge is currently located was the private property of a man named Rev. Ithamar Pillsbury, who was very well known amongst the Yankee settlers (migrants from New England and upstate New York who were descended from the English Puritans who settled New England in the 1600s) who were moving to Henry County in large numbers at that time. Reverend Pillsbury deeded a large portion of his land to the town council and they immediately agreed it was a good place to lay out a town. Lots were sold to incoming migrants and on June 9 of 1843 (after some quarreling among the town founders about how to finance it) construction began on the town. Roads were laid out, post routes established, public buildings erected and people were invited to move there. The original settlers were entirely of New England origins or were Yankees from upstate New York whose families had moved to that place from New England only one generation earlier, in the aftermath of the Revolutionary War. This resulted in Henry County being culturally very contiguous with early New England culture.
We can also help you find dog training services in the following areas: